Wednesday, July 8, 2009

What the world needs now is another drink!


What is this drink doing on black sand? 
The drink is one of those designer cocktails 
that many of the watering holes are serving these days. 
I got the idea to portray the drink in an exotic place 
to support the notion that the drink is new and unusual. 
How many black sand beaches have you been on? 
I haven't been on one so to me black sand is exotic. 
I think the background captures the mood and 
grabs the attention of the viewer because 
it is juxtapositioned against a background 
you wouldn't expect to find it in. 

The next shot in the series of exotic drinks has an unusual tropical flavor to it    
and I wanted to show a connection between
the flavor of the drink and an exotic location.
I chose bamboo as my background to 
accomplish this.  

I'm always striving to present attention getting images, ones that will
stick in your mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment